SEEN’s researchers conduct their most comprehensive review to date of the role of the World Bank in sabotaging every attempt over more than a decade by actors inside and outside the Bank to address its disproportionate impact on the global climate.
- Make Your Investments Fuel Change
- Forcing an Island of Peace to Host a Billion-Dollar Military Base
- Making Windmills out of Warplanes
- The Fight to Keep Toxic Mining—and the World Bank—Out of El Salvador
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.