- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Video: Phyllis Bennis on RT’s “Crosstalk: Eternal War”
- Syrian War Moving Outward, Obama Looks Inward
- Video: Did McCain Go to Syria to Sabotage US Russia Negotiations?
- Syria: The Threats, the Claims, the Costs, the Lives
- Video: Drums Beat for U.S. Military Intervention in Syria, but Israel Finds a Weakened Assad “Convenient”
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- The Speech on Diplomacy That Obama Should Have Given Last Night
- Six Steps Short of War to Beat ISIS
- Bombing at a Press Conference Beats Mindlessly Flexing Military Might
- Meet the Company Suing El Salvador for the Right to Poison Its Water
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Phyllis's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.