- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Video: Phyllis Bennis on RT’s “Crosstalk: Eternal War”
- Syrian War Moving Outward, Obama Looks Inward
- Video: Did McCain Go to Syria to Sabotage US Russia Negotiations?
- Syria: The Threats, the Claims, the Costs, the Lives
- Video: Drums Beat for U.S. Military Intervention in Syria, but Israel Finds a Weakened Assad “Convenient”
- New England Can Feed Itself: A Vision for Regional Food Resilience
- The London Whale-Sized Loopholes in Wall Street Pay Reform
- The Sum of Our Fears
- Recognizing Palestine
- Must Environmentalists and Labor Activists Find Themselves at Odds With Each Other?
- U.S. Will Fail In Attempt to Create Proxy Army in Syria
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Phyllis's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.