- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Video: Phyllis Bennis on RT’s “Crosstalk: Eternal War”
- Syrian War Moving Outward, Obama Looks Inward
- Video: Did McCain Go to Syria to Sabotage US Russia Negotiations?
- Syria: The Threats, the Claims, the Costs, the Lives
- Video: Drums Beat for U.S. Military Intervention in Syria, but Israel Finds a Weakened Assad “Convenient”
- Finding an Alternative to War with ISIS
- Looking Beyond the Headlines on Black Jobs and Workers in America
- An Open Letter to Obama: If You Want Money for the Climate, Tax Wall Street
- Obama, Letterman, and the ‘I’ Word
- Blackwater Sentencing and Accountability for Private Military Contractors
- Manuel Pérez-Rocha discusses upcoming Summit of the Americas
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Phyllis's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.