The latest in the New Feminist Solutions series published by the Barnard Center for Research on Women, “Valuing Domestic Work,” is a snapshot of domestic worker organizing in the United States. IPS staffer Tiffany Williams co-wrote the report (on behalf of the National Domestic Workers Alliance) with Dr. Premilla Nadasen, author of Welfare Warriors: The Welfare Rights Movement in the United States (Routledge 2005).
- Empire, Capitalism, and Human Trafficking in Northeast Asia
- Syrian Rebels Doing Best They Can to Alienate Supporters
- Six Reasons to Oppose John Kerry’s $4 Billion Plan for the Palestinians
- Foreign Aid Is Afghanistan’s Resource Curse
- Restoring Slovenia’s Erased
- Let the People of Diego Garcia Return to their Homeland
- Darden’s Golden Goodbyes
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.