The latest in the New Feminist Solutions series published by the Barnard Center for Research on Women, “Valuing Domestic Work,” is a snapshot of domestic worker organizing in the United States. IPS staffer Tiffany Williams co-wrote the report (on behalf of the National Domestic Workers Alliance) with Dr. Premilla Nadasen, author of Welfare Warriors: The Welfare Rights Movement in the United States (Routledge 2005).
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.