Widening opposition to the illegal Iraq War, growing recognition that the war in Afghanistan has failed to bring stability or democracy to that beleaguered country, new tensions rising in Pakistan, escalating violence and humanitarian crisis in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, all have brought new fears but also heightened interest in the wider Middle East region, especially interest in Iran. This book aims to address this new and renewed interest in Iran, to answer questions, and propose some ideas to prevent another looming disaster of a U.S. military attack
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Video: Phyllis Bennis on RT’s “Crosstalk: Eternal War”
- Syrian War Moving Outward, Obama Looks Inward
- Video: Did McCain Go to Syria to Sabotage US Russia Negotiations?
- Syria: The Threats, the Claims, the Costs, the Lives
- Video: Syria Crisis Becoming Increasingly Sectarian
- New Guide Explains How and Why America Has Become So Unequal
- Excerpt: Throwing Stones at the Moon
- Working for Peace and Justice
- Morals in the Age of One Superpower
- Warfare Welfare: The Not-So-Hidden Costs of America’s Permanent War Economy
- 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality Is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.
Want to see more like this?
Support Phyllis's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.