This report looks at the leading corporate beneficiaries of World Bank fossil fuel finance — Halliburton, Chevron, Shell, Total, Exxon, etc. — and makes clear the quid pro quo involved in these investments: We find that 82% of all World Bank oil projects are for export back to the wealthy Northern countries.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.