A one-year glimpse and update on previous research showing the World Bank Group’s projects related to fossil fuels from Sept. 1, 2002 to Sept. 15, 2003 is completed in this research.
- Make Your Investments Fuel Change
- Forcing an Island of Peace to Host a Billion-Dollar Military Base
- Making Windmills out of Warplanes
- The Fight to Keep Toxic Mining—and the World Bank—Out of El Salvador
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- Darden’s Golden Goodbyes
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.