In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Raul A. Reyes explains why Gov. Robert Bentley is considering changes to Alabama’s draconian immigration law and Marian Wright Edelman says that the education cuts underway in many states are unwise. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
Happy New Year!
- Fumbling Foreign Policy / Peter Certo
- Alabama’s Immigration Aftershock / Raul A. Reyes
- High Stakes for Immigration / Christine Gofreddo
- Education Cuts Aren’t Smart / Marian Wright Edelman
- Losing My Cool / Donald Kaul
- Shoveling America’s Wealth to the Top / Jim Hightower
- Disenfranchising Voters is Un-American / William A. Collins
- Voting Rights Obstacles / Khalil Bendib