THE EBRD is ensuring the flow of oil and gas to Western Europe and Japan,while making oil and gas less accessible to regions of Eastern Europe. It is investing in new oil and gas reserves, while laying waste to some of the most remote regions of the planet. It is a significant contributor to climate change, and is providing scarce development dollars to some of the wealthiest corporations on the planet.
- Make Your Investments Fuel Change
- Forcing an Island of Peace to Host a Billion-Dollar Military Base
- Making Windmills out of Warplanes
- The Fight to Keep Toxic Mining—and the World Bank—Out of El Salvador
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.