THE EBRD is ensuring the flow of oil and gas to Western Europe and Japan,while making oil and gas less accessible to regions of Eastern Europe. It is investing in new oil and gas reserves, while laying waste to some of the most remote regions of the planet. It is a significant contributor to climate change, and is providing scarce development dollars to some of the wealthiest corporations on the planet.
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- Meet the Company Suing El Salvador for the Right to Poison Its Water
- The Leaf Blower Divide
- EPA Moves to Cut Coal Pollution, But Critics Say Plan Falls Short on Real Emissions Reduction
- EPA’s Carbon Rule Falls Short of Real Emissions Reduction
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.