THE EBRD is ensuring the flow of oil and gas to Western Europe and Japan,while making oil and gas less accessible to regions of Eastern Europe. It is investing in new oil and gas reserves, while laying waste to some of the most remote regions of the planet. It is a significant contributor to climate change, and is providing scarce development dollars to some of the wealthiest corporations on the planet.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.