Efforts to rein in excessive executive compensation are facing fierce resistance in the U.S. Congress. This fact sheet identifies and dissects eight common justifications against public policy actions on executive pay. Click here to download “Executive Excess 2008: How Average Taxpayers Subsidize Runaway Pay,” an in-depth report on this issue.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.