On this week’s edition of The Breakdown, D.C. Editor Chris Hayes and Institute for Policy Studies Research Fellow Miriam Pemberton discuss just how much the US could afford to cut Pentagon spending while maintaining its status as the dominant military force in the world.
- Richard Trumka: Black Women Leaders of Labor Show Us a “Bright Path Forward”
- Diplomacy, Not Bombs, Against ISIS
- Chilean President Michelle Bachelet Greets 2014 Letelier-Moffitt Awardees
- WEBINAR: The Emerging Divest Invest Moment
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Obamacare Benefit You’ve Never Heard Of
- WEBINAR: The People’s Climate March
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Miriam's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.