“He has been silent on this…I think it’s a huge embarrassment that the chair of his Council on Competitiveness is a tax dodger. As a candidate, Obama was very outspoken against off shore tax havens and he was a co-sponsor of the Stop Tax Haven Abuse legislation but he’s been completely silent when it comes to General Electric.” – Chuck Collins
- Diplomacy, Not Bombs, Against ISIS
- Chilean President Michelle Bachelet Greets 2014 Letelier-Moffitt Awardees
- WEBINAR: The Emerging Divest Invest Moment
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Obamacare Benefit You’ve Never Heard Of
- WEBINAR: The People’s Climate March
- WEBINAR: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Chuck's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.