“He has been silent on this…I think it’s a huge embarrassment that the chair of his Council on Competitiveness is a tax dodger. As a candidate, Obama was very outspoken against off shore tax havens and he was a co-sponsor of the Stop Tax Haven Abuse legislation but he’s been completely silent when it comes to General Electric.” – Chuck Collins
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Do the Afghan Presidential Elections Signify Progress?
- Is the Democrats’ Talkathon on Climate Change Just Talk?
- AIPAC is Losing Influence Over U.S. Foreign Policy
- Ethno-Religious Violence in Central African Republic
- Uruguay’s Legalization of Marijuana
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Chuck's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.