“He has been silent on this…I think it’s a huge embarrassment that the chair of his Council on Competitiveness is a tax dodger. As a candidate, Obama was very outspoken against off shore tax havens and he was a co-sponsor of the Stop Tax Haven Abuse legislation but he’s been completely silent when it comes to General Electric.” – Chuck Collins
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Obamacare Benefit You’ve Never Heard Of
- Infographic: “One Percent” State Universities
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Do the Afghan Presidential Elections Signify Progress?
- Is the Democrats’ Talkathon on Climate Change Just Talk?
- AIPAC is Losing Influence Over U.S. Foreign Policy
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Chuck's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.