This report identifies ways of encouraging low-carbon, anti-poverty project investments in developing countries, and discouraging international financial institutions’ (IFIs) and export credit agencies’ (ECAs) investments in fossil fuels. Given the slow pace of IFI and ECA reform, the paper examines a number of alternative measures that can be introduced independent of IFI and ECA reform.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.