The approximately $4.1 trillion that the United States and European governments have committed to rescue financial firms is 40 times the money they’re spending to fight climate and poverty crises in the developing world.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.
Want to see more like this?
Support Janet's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.