Moderator and former State Senator David Harrington introduces Karen Dolan as she speaks about “A people’s budget” that raises taxes from the rich, cuts the Pentagon, puts America back to work, saves our environment, preserves Social Security and protects Americans’ health.
- Port Strikes Mirror Organized Labor’s Roots
- Webinar: Understanding the U.S.-ISIS Crisis and Washington’s New Wars
- Empire, Capitalism, and Human Trafficking in Northeast Asia
- Syrian Rebels Doing Best They Can to Alienate Supporters
- Six Reasons to Oppose John Kerry’s $4 Billion Plan for the Palestinians
- Foreign Aid Is Afghanistan’s Resource Curse
- Congressional Briefing: Economic Underpinnings of Migration in the Americas
- Challenging the Corporate Trade and Investment Agenda in Europe
- April 22 Brown Bag on Venezuela’s Electoral System
- Points On a Progressive Drug Policy for the Obama Administration
- VIDEO: From Grievance to Action: Mapping Grassroots Movements in Palestine
- VIDEO: Wrongful U.S. Hostility towards Iran
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Netfa's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.