Does CEO pay in the United States need fixing? The 160 corporate CEOs who make up the Business Roundtable — the nation’s single most influential business lobbying group — don’t think so. The Business Roundtable is currently leading the corporate charge against congressional efforts to legislate new checks on executive compensation. This report shows just how much they personally stand to lose from real compensation reform.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.