Does CEO pay in the United States need fixing? The 160 corporate CEOs who make up the Business Roundtable — the nation’s single most influential business lobbying group — don’t think so. The Business Roundtable is currently leading the corporate charge against congressional efforts to legislate new checks on executive compensation. This report shows just how much they personally stand to lose from real compensation reform.
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
- Wall Street Bonuses and the Minimum Wage
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.