In response to the stunning House of Representatives vote against the proposed $700 billion bailout of Wall Street, IPS economic analysts propose ways to make Wall Street pay for the bailout, rather than average taxpayers.
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.