- Warfare Welfare: The Not-So-Hidden Costs of America's Permanent War Economy
April 19, 2012
- 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality Is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It
April 15, 2012
- Crusade 2.0: The West's Resurgent War on Islam
March 31, 2012
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers' Double Burden
April 22, 2014
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
March 18, 2014
- Wall Street Bonuses and the Minimum Wage
March 12, 2014
Seeking to influence policymakers, the press, the public, and key social movements, IPS fellows and associates publish a wide variety of materials including books, reports, op-eds, commentaries, fact sheets, talking points, speeches, and event transcripts.
IPS' research is nonpartisan. IPS does not take institutional policy positions. All positions, recommendations, and conclusions expressed in these publications are solely those of the authors.
All of IPS' content (other than our books) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. You are free to share, copy, and remix the work as long as the work is attributed to the Institute for Policy Studies. We appreciate receiving copies or hyperlinks to attributed work. If you have questions about reprints, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.