- Warfare Welfare: The Not-So-Hidden Costs of America's Permanent War Economy
April 19, 2012
- 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality Is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It
April 15, 2012
- Crusade 2.0: The West's Resurgent War on Islam
March 31, 2012
- The Storage and Disposal Challenges of High Burnup Spent Power Reactor Fuel
January 2, 2014
- Fast Food CEOs Rake in Taxpayer-Subsidized Pay
December 2, 2013
- The West Lake Landfill: A Radioactive Legacy of the Nuclear Arms Race
November 25, 2013
Seeking to influence policymakers, the press, the public, and key social movements, IPS fellows and associates publish a wide variety of materials including books, reports, op-eds, commentaries, fact sheets, talking points, speeches, and event transcripts.
IPS' research is nonpartisan. IPS does not take institutional policy positions. All positions, recommendations, and conclusions expressed in these publications are solely those of the authors.
All of IPS' content (other than our books) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. You are free to share, copy, and remix the work as long as the work is attributed to the Institute for Policy Studies. We appreciate receiving copies or hyperlinks to attributed work. If you have questions about reprints, contact email@example.com.