- International Coalition Supports El Salvador in Battle Against Canadian Mining Company on April 10, 2014
- New Study Debunks Mining Company "Falsehoods" Regarding El Salvador on March 18, 2014
- Harry Potter, Walking Dead Celebrities Team Up to Promote Wall Street Tax on February 18, 2014
- News on Mistreatment of Indian Diplomat Ignores Story of Domestic Worker Abuse, says expert at Institute for Policy Studies on December 18, 2013
- "Viva Mandela, Viva!" on December 6, 2013
Statement from Phyllis Bennis, Director of the New Internationalism Project
July 26, 2010
The information released through WikiLeaks about U.S./NATO actions in Afghanistan and Pakistan does not put troops in those countries at greater risk. Everyone in those countries already knows what the troops are doing. But the actions documented could put American citizens at risk because people around the world will be so outraged that some may turn to violence. The solution is not less information, but to stop U.S. activities leading to higher than acknowledged civilian casualties.