Written by renowned political philosopher Andrew Levine, Political Keywords guides readers through today’s most commonly used- and misused- political terminology.
- A much-needed dictionary of contemporary political vernacular from “alienation” to “Zionism”
- Defines the most important political keywords, i.e. the often-confusing (and sometimes intentionally misleading) terms that are used to describe our politics
- Refamiliarizes the reader with today’s most commonly used and misused terms, thus clarifying the current political landscape
- Assumes no prior academic background in politics
- Includes extensive cross-referencing, suggested further readings, and a
- Provides the ideal guide to navigating a landscape of dangerously vague terms