Distributed via OtherWords, an editorial service run by the Institute for Policy Studies.
- Empire, Capitalism, and Human Trafficking in Northeast Asia
- Syrian Rebels Doing Best They Can to Alienate Supporters
- Six Reasons to Oppose John Kerry’s $4 Billion Plan for the Palestinians
- Foreign Aid Is Afghanistan’s Resource Curse
- Restoring Slovenia’s Erased
- Let the People of Diego Garcia Return to their Homeland
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- The Speech on Diplomacy That Obama Should Have Given Last Night
- Six Steps Short of War to Beat ISIS
- Bombing at a Press Conference Beats Mindlessly Flexing Military Might
- Meet the Company Suing El Salvador for the Right to Poison Its Water
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.