Distributed via OtherWords, an editorial service run by the Institute for Policy Studies.
- Empire, Capitalism, and Human Trafficking in Northeast Asia
- Syrian Rebels Doing Best They Can to Alienate Supporters
- Six Reasons to Oppose John Kerry’s $4 Billion Plan for the Palestinians
- Foreign Aid Is Afghanistan’s Resource Curse
- Restoring Slovenia’s Erased
- Let the People of Diego Garcia Return to their Homeland
- New England Can Feed Itself: A Vision for Regional Food Resilience
- The London Whale-Sized Loopholes in Wall Street Pay Reform
- The Sum of Our Fears
- Recognizing Palestine
- Must Environmentalists and Labor Activists Find Themselves at Odds With Each Other?
- U.S. Will Fail In Attempt to Create Proxy Army in Syria
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.