This memo critiques the executive pay provisions in the stimulus bill passed by Congress on February 13. It includes a chart comparing the stimulus provisions with the compensation restrictions in the original financial bailout legislation, as well as the Treasury Department rules announced by President Obama on February 4.
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
- Wall Street Bonuses and the Minimum Wage
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.