This memo critiques the executive pay provisions in the stimulus bill passed by Congress on February 13. It includes a chart comparing the stimulus provisions with the compensation restrictions in the original financial bailout legislation, as well as the Treasury Department rules announced by President Obama on February 4.
- Darden’s Golden Goodbyes
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.