This 12th annual study of executive compensation devotes a special section to pay among top defense contractors, illuminating the inequality of sacrifice in the Iraq War. The report also reviews and updates some of the most harmful pay trends of the past decade and a half, such as excessive compensation for the CEOs who are hurting workers by underfunding employee pensions or those who are straining our public services by not paying their fair share of taxes. For each trend, we have selected inductees in a CEO Hall of Shame who best symbolize these harmful pay policies.
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
- Wall Street Bonuses and the Minimum Wage
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.