This report is the Spanish translation of our report, “Wrong Turn from Rio: The World Bank’s Road to Climate Catastrophe.” See below for summary.
- Meet the Company Suing El Salvador for the Right to Poison Its Water
- The Leaf Blower Divide
- EPA Moves to Cut Coal Pollution, But Critics Say Plan Falls Short on Real Emissions Reduction
- EPA’s Carbon Rule Falls Short of Real Emissions Reduction
- UN Green Climate Fund Open for Business – Now Where’s the Money?
- International Coalition Supports El Salvador in Battle Against Canadian Mining Company
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
- Restaurant Industry Pay: Taxpayers’ Double Burden
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.