Robin Hahnel presents a coherent set of economic institutions and procedures that can deliver economic justice and democracy through a “participatory economy.” But this is a long-run goal; he also explores how to promote the economics of equitable cooperation in the here and now by emphasizing ways to broaden the base of existing economic reform movements while deepening their commitment to more far reaching change.
- New Guide Explains How and Why America Has Become So Unequal
- Excerpt: Throwing Stones at the Moon
- Working for Peace and Justice
- Morals in the Age of One Superpower
- Warfare Welfare: The Not-So-Hidden Costs of America’s Permanent War Economy
- 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality Is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.