This report examines the InterAmerican Development Bank’s (IDB) investments in fossil fuels over a 12-year time span, and finds that the the development bank is pushing fossil fuel financing similar to that of the World Bank, on a smaller scale. It also finds that the largest corporate beneficiaries of this finance are based in the U.S. It also explores the energy integration trend being pushed by the IDB, a trend that also favors the movement of goods from South to North, favoring corporate profits over human needs.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.