Unmanageable foreign debts are dragging down many of the most impoverished countries in the world. The impacts of these debts are most direct and life-threatening in the Global South, but they also boomerang back to undermine jobs and the environment in our own country. For people in the United States, joining the global calls for debt cancellation is the right thing to do. And as this study shows, it is also in our interest.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.
Want to see more like this?
Support Sarah's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.