This report uncovers newly released documents revealing the history of oil interests and chemical weaponds deals made by U.S. Government officials with Iraq dating back several decades, and refutes the claims made by Bush Administration that the Iraq war was largely in order to eliminate chemical weapons possessed by Saddam Hussein.
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Video: Phyllis Bennis on RT’s “Crosstalk: Eternal War”
- Syrian War Moving Outward, Obama Looks Inward
- Video: Did McCain Go to Syria to Sabotage US Russia Negotiations?
- Syria: The Threats, the Claims, the Costs, the Lives
- Video: Syria Crisis Becoming Increasingly Sectarian
- Darden’s Golden Goodbyes
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.