This report, prepared with World Wildlife Fund International, examines the traditional approaches that export credit agencies have taken toward project finance, much of which is unsustainable, and recommends an array of policy options that could help them steer project finance in emerging economies and developing countries toward sustainable energy development.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.