This report, prepared with World Wildlife Fund International, examines the traditional approaches that export credit agencies have taken toward project finance, much of which is unsustainable, and recommends an array of policy options that could help them steer project finance in emerging economies and developing countries toward sustainable energy development.
- Make Your Investments Fuel Change
- Forcing an Island of Peace to Host a Billion-Dollar Military Base
- Making Windmills out of Warplanes
- The Fight to Keep Toxic Mining—and the World Bank—Out of El Salvador
- Drilling Through the Noisy Climate Debate
- While We March for the Climate, Governments Meet with Polluters
- Darden’s Golden Goodbyes
- COMBAT VS. CLIMATE: The Military and Climate Security Budgets Compared
- Executive Excess 2014: The Obamacare Prescription for Bloated CEO Pay
- Walmart’s Executive Bonuses Cost Taxpayers Millions
- The One Percent at State U
- A Call for the Building of an Alternative Legal Framework to the International Investment Treaties: favoring the Public Interest while doing away with Transnational Corporate Impunity
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.