The Lineup: Week of Nov. 7-13, 2011
November 7, 2011 · By Emily Schwartz Greco
William A. Collins, Donald Kaul, and Gerald Scorse look at the intersection of wealth and taxes.
In this week's OtherWords editorial package, William A. Collins, Donald Kaul, and Gerald Scorse look at the intersection of wealth and taxes. Scorse proposes a deficit-shrinking end to the gap between the taxes on capital gains and income that would raise more revenue and make the tax code fairer. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, please do.
- The GOP's Empty Rhetoric on Obama's Immigration Record / Matias Ramos
- Protect the Public Schools' Whistleblowers / Hannah Johnson
- Foreign Influence: Inappropriate for Lawmakers Tasked with Shrinking the Deficit / Ben Freeman
- Equal Taxation for Wealth and Work / Gerald Scorse
- Ask the Columnist: A Primer on Wealth and Taxes / Donald Kaul
- Shouldn't Americans Repair America's Infrastructure? / Jim Hightower
- Not All Taxes Have to Hurt / William A. Collins
- Lobbying the Supercommittee / Khalil Bendib
- The Dirt on Fix the Debt's Advocacy of a Territorial Tax System
June 17, 2013
- Limit Graduates' Debt, Not Their Options
June 13, 2013
- House Hearing on Tax Havens: Possible "Purple" Issue?
June 13, 2013
- This Week in OtherWords: A Spotlight on Poverty
June 5, 2013