The Lineup: Week of Jan. 9-15, 2012
January 9, 2012 · By Emily Schwartz Greco
Marc Morial offers his top 10 wishes for 2012.
In this week's OtherWords editorial package, Marc Morial offers his top 10 wishes for 2012 and Jim Hightower says that progressives will soon ramp up the battle against "corporate personhood." Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, please do.
I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone from Arkansas to California who contributed in response to OtherWords' year-end appeal. Your support is crucial for the operation of this non-profit editorial service.
- Obama's New Military Strategy Doesn't Add Up / Miriam Pemberton
- How the 1 Percent Could Do Its Share to Rebuild America / Susan Adelman
- Animal-Rights Activists Like Me Aren't Terrorists / Lauren Gazzola
- Get Jobless Americans Back to Work / Marc Morial
- South Carolina on my Mind / Donald Kaul
- Organize in 2012 / Jim Hightower
- Climate Change Disaster Has Struck / William A. Collins
- Tax the Rich / Khalil Bendib
- World Bank Energy Lending Still Veering in Wrong Direction
April 11, 2014
- Talking Points: Tensions Rising, Wars Escalating, Occupations Expanding
April 4, 2014
- White House Says Raising Tipped Wage Helps Women
March 27, 2014
- The Budget Wars: The Congressional Progressive Caucus is Ready for Paul Ryan
March 12, 2014