The Lineup: Week of Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2012
January 30, 2012 · By Emily Schwartz Greco
Donald Kaul unveils his new Super PAC in this campaign finance special edition.
In this week's campaign finance special edition, OtherWords columnist Donald Kaul unveils his new Super PAC and Jim Hightower gives Newt Gingrich's Super PAC a more accurate name. Peter Hart casts a spotlight on the big-money effort underway to bypass the electoral system altogether, and Timothy Karr says the broadcast media should balance its quadrennial avalanche of election-year ads with solid coverage of the candidates and their issues. Khalil Bendib's cartoon lampoons the role big money is playing in the 2012 elections. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, please do.
- Immobility Nation / Salvatore Babones
- The 1 Percent Candidate / Peter Hart
- The Hottest TV Drama in 2012 / Timothy Karr
- The Risky Business of Post-War Contracting / Beth Schulman
- Destroy Our Future / Donald Kaul
- Buying Our Future / Jim Hightower
- Overthrow Wall Street / William A. Collins
- USS Super PAC / Khalil Bendib