The Lineup: Week of April 4-10, 2011
April 4, 2011 · By
This week, we've got three Tax Day op-eds and a cartoon by Khalil Bendib lampooning GOP budget priorities.
In this week's OtherWords editorial package, we've got three Tax Day op-eds--including one by Chuck Collins that tells Congress where to find $400 billion a year in revenue--and a cartoon by Khalil Bendib lampooning GOP budget priorities. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, please do.
- Hey Congress, Want $400 Billion in New Annual Revenue? / Chuck Collins
- Fair Taxation Requires More Brackets at the Top / Mazher Ali
- Delivering for America, Six Days a Week / Fredric Rolando
- Finally: Fairer Tax Reporting / Gerald Scorse
- Detroit's Ruins / Donald Kaul
- Japan's Earthquake Jolts Shreveport / Jim Hightower
- 'Stability' a Fig Leaf for Dictatorship / William A. Collins
- Where Will We Find the Money? / Khalil Bendib