A Blog for the Rest of Us
May 7, 2010 · By Jennifer Doak
IPS has a new blog.
One of our goals here at the Institute is to link scholarship and social movements. Our staff members travel all around the United States and the world to connect with laborers, farmers, organizers, officials, and activists who speak up for change.
The goal of this blog is to continue these linkages. You want to see a more peaceful, just, and sustainable world, and so do we.
The IPS Blog will:
- Highlight issues fellows, associate fellows, and allies are tackling
- Give you firsthand accounts of major social-movement events, from the G20 demonstrations to Department of Labor meetings to fact-finding missions in Colombia
- Converse about problems, actions, and ideas you, as progressives, find important
- Be your resource for news and commentary you don't see elsewhere
We encourage your feedback, questions, and suggestions. Email email@example.com or leave your thoughts in the comments.
Outreach & Production Coordinator
- Right-Wing Think Tank: Hispanics Welfare Queens
May 16, 2013
- This Week in OtherWords: May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013
- This Week in OtherWords: May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013
- Venezuela's Presidential Elections: The Battle Continues
May 3, 2013