- EPA Moves to Cut Coal Pollution, But Critics Say Plan Falls Short on Real Emissions Reduction
- EPA’s Carbon Rule Falls Short of Real Emissions Reduction
- UN Green Climate Fund Open for Business – Now Where’s the Money?
- International Coalition Supports El Salvador in Battle Against Canadian Mining Company
- New Study Debunks Mining Company “Falsehoods” Regarding El Salvador
- Debunking Eight Falsehoods by Pacific Rim Mining / OceanaGold in El Salvador
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Negotiations at a Dead End
- Do the Afghan Presidential Elections Signify Progress?
- Is the Democrats’ Talkathon on Climate Change Just Talk?
- AIPAC is Losing Influence Over U.S. Foreign Policy
- Ethno-Religious Violence in Central African Republic
- Uruguay’s Legalization of Marijuana
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Daphne's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.