On April 22, 2013, at the Institute for Policy Studies, official election observers Alex Main of the Center for Economic and Policy Research and Dan Kovalik of the National Lawyers Guild described their personal encounters with the reliability of the sophisticated Venezuelan election system – and with the persistence of anti-leftist U.S. interference in Latin America. The event was moderated by Emira Woods, co-Director of IPS’ Foreign Policy In Focus.
- Port Strikes Mirror Organized Labor’s Roots
- Webinar: Understanding the U.S.-ISIS Crisis and Washington’s New Wars
- Empire, Capitalism, and Human Trafficking in Northeast Asia
- Syrian Rebels Doing Best They Can to Alienate Supporters
- Six Reasons to Oppose John Kerry’s $4 Billion Plan for the Palestinians
- Foreign Aid Is Afghanistan’s Resource Curse
- Congressional Briefing: Economic Underpinnings of Migration in the Americas
- Challenging the Corporate Trade and Investment Agenda in Europe
- Points On a Progressive Drug Policy for the Obama Administration
- VIDEO: From Grievance to Action: Mapping Grassroots Movements in Palestine
- VIDEO: Wrongful U.S. Hostility towards Iran
- Lannan Lecture: Phyllis Bennis on Cultural Freedom
Get the latest from IPS in your inbox.
Want to see more like this?
Support Netfa's work by chipping in. You can make a difference.