On October 14, 2008, the Treasury Department issued rules for executive pay for firms participating in the government’s financial sector bailout. These rules clarify some provisions of the bailout legislation, but reinforce the law’s major shortcoming: the failure to set any specific monetary limits on the pay of top executives at bailed-out companies.
- Peoples Sovereignty vs. Impunity Inc.: Counterpower and Struggles for Justice
- Getting Climate Finance Right
- TTIP – Why the World Should Beware
- Burning Our Bridges
- The Poor Get Prison: The Alarming Spread of the Criminalization of Poverty
- Off the Deep End: The Wall Street Bonus Pool and Low-Wage Workers
Stay in touch with our community of public scholars and get the latest cutting edge progressive analysis and commentary.